I AM A SEEKER OF SPIRITUAL TRUTH AND WISDOM, I AM ON A JOURNEY TO 2012 and Return of the Star People AND THE MAYAN AND CHEROKEE PROPHECY of them,,I AM WOLFCLAN AND I FIGHT FOR WOLVES AND RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN INDIANS,FOR WHEN THESE TWO GO SO DOES THE SPIRIT OF THIS LAND..I AM HERE TO FIGHT AND TO HELP ALL WHO NEED AND WANT IT..
Followers
Friday, November 5, 2010
The Lovely Bones [Perfect World]
I watched this movie and it was so sad, but also so Spiritual, I cannot know how a family could cope, if this happened to their child, but maybe if they watch this movie, maybe they can hope that thier child in now in the hereafter in this perfect world, I often wonder, for all the advances we have made mentally and scientifically and technocally, why we as humans are regressing morally and spiritually, there is more and more, of these unhuman, preverted child killers being spawned from the depths of hell each day, and if I had but just one super power, it would be to vanish every one of these evil perfects back to the hell they were spawned from...the human race is corrupting every thing that is, and I just can't understand it, Betty RoundHead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment