Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Did Churchill Hide a UFO Report?

Did Churchill Hide a UFO Report?
As a Native American I have always believed in the Star People, as most all Native American tribes believe we came from them..But even though I am a mixed breed, I have always believed in UFO'S and Star People, I do not know if they come from another planet or another dimension or are our descendants from future who have tackled timetravel but I know deep down in my Spirit they are out there,and will maybe be back in 2012, Einstein said and showed how time travel is possible and Einstein has never been proven wrong, and Machio Kaku a world renowed AstroPhysicist is working on proving string theory that would account for multi dimensions and multi and parallel universes with the Large Haldron Collider, and since I believe 2012 is going to result in a major paradigm shift proving these theories or a visit from the Star People would result in a paradigm like no other before. So I am waiting with anticipation for December 21 2012 forthat is the date the mayan calender gives and the Mayans were never wrong either,So I will be at my sacred Indian Ancestral land on Manataka Mountain in Arksansas,where I was born to watch whataever occurs on December 21 2012,

No comments: