Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Ancestors of us NA;s,The Alien Star People,Get UN Office

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Michio-Kaku/184331976202
Dr. Michio Kaku http://bigthink.com/ideas/24239
http://bigthink.com/ideas/24239?ref=nf
bigthink.com
The United Nations Office of Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) has announced that it will consider drafting protocols for what to do when we finally make contact with extra-terrestrial civilizations in space. What's prompting the UN to consider this possibility is the fact that astronomers are expected t...
 
My response..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html
A space ambassador could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.
ricans do that we came from the Star People, before I heard u speak and u said, u do not think they would be from another planet, but from another dimension or our descendants from the future, with this UN news and other stuff, do u still believe that?
a few seconds ago ·
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1069984571&ref=mf

Betty RoundHead Well as a Native American and a Indigo, I have always known that I was a child of the Star People and that God or Creator was a Alien from the planet Heaven, and now Scientist and Astrophysicist and even our very own US Government and all Govements in the UN, are having to prepare to admit the truth they have always to...ld us was a lie, that there have always been Aliens here, are here now and will be coming in great numbers in near future. That is why they had to Create a Office of Alien Affairs at the UN and appoint an Anbassador to meet them when they come..My last laugh will be on all these unbelievers that called us wacko's when they were lying about UHO'S all along..SO I await 2012 for that is when the Mayan's predict a paradigm that will change everything we thought we knew, and the Star People coming in great numbers landing on White House lawn, I think that would bring a great paradigm to the world....

 
 
 

No comments: