Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Enya Silent Night (in Irish)

I have put xmas music in my American Indian language, but I wanted to send from my Celtic blood in our old language of Gaelic, I am one third, American Indian, one third Norse/Viking and one third Celtic/Irish/Scotch, in some ways it is ironic, because it seems that the Bloody English or Anglo Saxons, took Ireland and Scotland from my Celtic People. then they came here and took America from my American Indian People, but they could not take my ancestors the Vikings, because they were to fierce and the Norse Viking Warrior Blood runs strong in my Spirit, as does the Warrior blood of my American Indian Ancestors, and from my Celtic Blood from my Scotch/Irish, I was given a Spirit of Will to never quit fighting to get back what the bloody English or Anglo Saxons took from Ireland, Scotland and American Indians. So all of these three nationalities were made of Strong Warrior Blood and Strength of Will and a Spirit that survives no matter what happens, so I thank Creator for giving me the Ancestors like these three, the Norse, the Celtic and the Mongloid, for it has made me who I am, Strong, Willfull, Loyal, and willing to fight and lay down my life for my loved ones and for what I know is right and what is wrong...Betty RoundHead

No comments: