Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

invisible indians 2.mp4

As Anerican Indians we have been the invicible, forgottten people, the first Nations of Turtle Island, but they have ignored us, used us, mocked us, caged us, dishonored us, defamed us, and mistreated us, now we must Stand Together As One Red Nation, and Speak Up and Speak Out, and Speak Loud, with great numbers for that is all DC understands, then maybe they will hear us.. the Jews did it, the Blacks did it, now we must do it..I pray   that President Obama, will continue to helpu us as he has been trying to do for  if this first Black  Chief President Obama,  does not help us, we will loose all hope, for the White Chief Presidents have never helped us only hurt us and will never help us, so President Obama is our last hope, otherwise we only have our American Indian 2012 Prophecies to have hope in.....I weep for my people, I pray for my People and I pray that our Star People ancestors do come in large UFO, fleets to save us in or around 2012..Betty RoundHead

No comments: